Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Sad but True" Google Post

"Sad but True" comment from a reader started this feature

When sharing with my Google circles I use pictures, quotes, blogs, and location photos. A comment on something stated that I was fitting into a "sad but true" category. I never considered myself in that category. I thanked the commenter for their opinion and then started some research. I examined all of my streams personal and business to review the message that I am sending. Realizing, when I leave the comments open people have been known to post all sorts of things. I expect comments and like this one, I get a few surprises. Now, I was curious. Is there a meaning out there that I have not read on this subject? Here is the online meaning for this situation.

Sad but true meaning (n.) A situation that shouldn't happen in todays' world, but does so commonly that everyone turns a blind eye to it because they are used to it. This is a phrase used mainly by pinkos and feminazis, as well as a few other types of liberal, but not commies.

Google can be rewarding. Many people have very large followings. It starts with you circle me and I will circle you. Then you reach your maximum five thousand. Now, you have followers that you can not follow. Visiting these people you can not circle takes time. Periodically, I make the time, select at random, and use the plus one. I look for frequent good comments. My circles are titled to help me out. Silence is not always golden to a circle creator. The quiet people are the first deleted. I stopped commenting with a group and lost my place in a few circles. My numbers did not change as drastically as expected.

Circle sharing should be at the top of the sad but true list. People want to grow a following for various reasons. Business Owners are growing their business contacts. Authorship is a very popular reason to have a following of readers. The two way street of circles is difficult because of limitations. When you make the time to say thank you, visit other streams, share, and run a page(s) you need a schedule. When I paused sharing circles for a while, I noticed that my follower base changed. I am glad that I did not need to pay for a page to show me the changes. If you share circles read the comments at the top. There are often sharing requirements to expand the group. If you are growing your numbers good luck and remember that circles take time.

My Stream so you can view the post that I have shared. Communication
comes in many forms. You can set a standard of speaking eloquence. Face to face, letter, email, text, or telephone you have to be you the same person. The people who know me realize and understand that I speak the same either way. If you can not handle any form of communication with me then you may as well walk. It annoys people but it keeps things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment